L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Monday 13 October 2014

I flaunt assets because even Beyonce and Rihanna do it''-Kcee



Kcee the self titled Fashion Icon is one celeb who flaunts his possessions on social media.Speaking to  Encomium magazine, he defended his actions saying even foreign stars do it and he stands his ground that he is a fashion icon

Actually, like I said, there is nothing we do as musicians that is secret. Everything we do is public. There are so many people that are not popular that do more than what we do and nobody cares and nobody want to know what they do. But for me, even if you don’t do anything, they talk about you, if you do, they still talk about you.
Common, I am just expressing myself.. Even American artistes do the same, from Beyonce to Rihana, and others. If they get anything, they put it on social media. If they want to go anywhere, they put it on social media. I just like to express myself, without bothering myself on what they say.
It is just keeping your real followers or die-hard fans informed about what you do. It’s not a problem. For those that are criticizing it, it’s normal. No matter who you are on earth, people will critcize you. People criticise President, Pastors and even Jesus Christ was criticised in the Bible.
So, I don’t care about what they are saying, the only thing I do is to make sure I learn from whatever my fans are saying. As far as my fashion sense is concerned, I think its 100 percent correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment