L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Wednesday 21 August 2013

HOW TO GET D CSS SCript of Any Site

No New PostsThis trick was recently discovered by me while i was surfing on my pc. It is simple and it work for me if you doubt me.. Give me your site link and let me present your CSS both mobile and PC.
Let's Go!
First you need a PC coz it is more comfortable and funon PC
when you visit the site u wish to steal it's CSS. Just goto a small page of d site e.g  site.com/forum or /terms etc and then Right-Click on your track-Pad or Mouse and click on 'View Source' . Some sites have protected themselves from source code viewer it doesnot work for Mozilla. Use mozilla to do this.. The site protection is useless it will view the source code cleanin HD
At the top of the source code you will see somethings like the stylesheet=  http://site.com /content/css/blackpc.css. That is d css u wana steal,now open a New Tab and Goto  http://site.com/content /css/blackpc.cssand Mozilla would present the CSS for you Wide Open to click Copy and goto your site and Paste
I tried it on fb and it worked soit shud work for any ****ing site... Although FB css is uselessto me

No comments:

Post a Comment