L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Friday 20 June 2014

How I Predicted Keefe’s Death — Popular Female Drummer,Ara

Nigerian female talking drummer, Aralola Olumuyiwa
popularly known as Ara has revealed how she predicted the
death of the late singer, Kefee.
She told Best of Nollywood's chat forum saying:
"I want to use this forum to appeal to my colleagues in the
music industry. Less than two years ago, I had a dream
about Keffee and immediately called her and narrated it
to her, I also appealed to her not to make a joke of
it….the rest is history.
Early this year, I had a dream and contacted Efe of NOW
music as he's the only one I could call and told him to
please organise a forum for all musicians to assemble and
pray against death amongst us (please confirm from Efe).
It's sad we had to lose my girlfriend, sister and
colleague…so sad.
When a revelation comes like that, it means there is a
way out. Once again, we need to come together as a
body under one roof to rebuke and pray about this
revelation I had early this year. Yes, we all have different
sources of prayer but this is a prayer we all must observe
together.
I beg you all. I didn't want to speak out but I have no
choice than to".
Meanwhile it would be recalled in an interview Ara granted in
March 2014, the singer who revealed she had a gift of seeing
visions and interpreting dreams was quoted as saying: "I
don't even have to sleep to see something. I think it has to do
with my spiritual aspect. I fast a lot. My life off stage is an
entirely different one. I actually attend the Mountain of Fire
and Miracles Ministries and if you can't pray, you don't attend
MFM. It is a do-it-yourself church - which has helped me
greatly."
Kefee died on June Kefee died on June 13th of lungs failure
after 15 days in a coma at Desert Spring Hospital, Las Vegas.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment