L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Huh? Miranda Kerr denies Brad Pitt romance rumours

How did we miss this one? In a bizarre twist of events no-one saw coming, Miranda Kerr has denied rumours that she dated Brad Pitt. Rumours that must have been lurking in some dark corner of the internet, because we certainly don't remember them.  Speaking to Vogue Australia, the top model reveals that the gossip has caused unnecessary drama for her and her publicist: "I met him once. My publicist sends me these stories and asks if I want to comment. I don't think there's a reason to because it's ridiculous. If I start, then I'll spend the whole day commenting."So Miranda DIDN'T date Brad, you guys. And she's also not dating businessman James Packer, who the model has been linked with several times:"I've known James for many years but I'm single and I'm enjoying being single" Miranda said. "I was in a relationship for such a long time - seven years with Orlando - so it's important for me at the moment to spend time with my son and focus on my work."Kerr is in the process of attaining a divorce from Orlando Bloom, who she split up with after three years of marriage in October 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment