L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Tuesday 30 September 2014

5 Nollywood Stars Who Rejected Jesus Christ


Recently a lot of Nollywood famous stars have dumped Christianity for Islam. Each one of them had his/her own reason to do so.
Laide Bakare

Laide Bakare

After this Nollywood star divorced her Christian husband, she met a rich man from Lagos. His name is Alhaji Tunde Orilowo aka ATM. Because of the union, she converted to Islam and joined his fleet of wives. 


Liz Da Silva

Liz Da Silva
This Nollywood actress was dating Christian, MC Oluomo, but later she left him for a younger Muslim man Olaoye. They got married and have a baby boy. Because of son, who was named Roheem, she changed her religion. She converted to Islam and adopted the Muslim name Aishat.
Moji Olaiya

Moji Olaiya
She has Christian parents, her father is a famous Nigerian singer Victor Olaiya. But due to family troubles, she left her husband and three children and then converted into Islam. She states that Islam gives her more power and inner calm. She commented:
“Honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don’t need any pastor to get closer to God. You don’t really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me.”
Lizzy Anjorin

Lizzy Anjorin
Lizzy is a popular Yoruba actress. She was born in Christian family. Soon after she traveled to Mecca for Hajj, She insisted to critics that she has always been a Muslim because her mother is a Muslim as wekk. But rumors have i that her conversion was made because of her new date, an Alhaji – a big boss from Lagos.
She said on her conversion that:
“Actually, my conversion to Islam is not new, it’s only that people were not aware. I have been a Muslim for long. I even have pictures to support that. Although my name is Elizabeth, which is the Christian name my dad gave me because he was a Christian.
Then, I also have a Muslim name, Aishat, given to me by my mother, who was a Muslim. Also, some from my mother’s family members also named me Sekinat. Even my daughter’s name is Rufaidat. So, I grew with the two religions. And being the only child of my parents, I was given so many names, including Egandogo, Omosolape, Akanke. My Badagry name is Yenukunmun, meaning Isoju ota ni nse maa se rere (I will excel in the presence of my enemies).”
Vivian Metchie aka Fareedah

Vivian Metchie
This gorgeous Nollywood star was born to Catholic father and a Deeper Life Mother. Then she married a man who was a member of the Redeemed Church. Due to religious confusion, Vivian left Christianity and converted to Islam. She confessed that: “It is a personal decision. I understand the Koran more than the bible… I was probably looking for peace. Yeah! That was what I was looking for and I found it in the Koran.”

No comments:

Post a Comment