L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Exposed! Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Korede Wealth-Obasan Stranded In Canada!

Nollywood Actor (Korede Wealth Obasan)

 Forget the paparazzi, the blinks and what have you. As we all know, not all the actors you see on your TV screen are well to do..some try to live the TV life in the real word.....

Well, I got this email from a close source to the Ago-Iwoye born actor claiming that the Nollywood fast rising actor and movie producer,  Korede Wealth-Obasan is stranded in Calgary, Canada.

It will shock you to know that the actor after producing so many chat buster Yoruba movies is still not living the good and BIG BOY life hence, couldn't even afford a car and an apartment of his own. My sources revealed that the Olabisi Onabanjo University graduate has been struggling to make a living in Calgary, Canada.


 Even though he just produced two movies (Not out yet) "Agbaje" and "Aye Ainipekun" which features notable faces like: Shaffy Bello (love me jeje) Toyin Alausa , Aishat Abimbola, Seyi Ashekun, Peju Omobolanle, Joke muyiwa, Jide Awobona, Dipo Olajide, Bukky Raji, Bileda, Lateef Oladimeji, Kemi Afolabi, Motunde Ogundimu and host of others.

From what I gathered, Korede Wealth traveled to Canada in search for greener pastures hoping to make some money and come back to Nigeria. The reverse is the case as he has been doing all sorts of crazy jobs ranging from car wash to cleaner, babysitting... As at the time of filing this report,

he is still in Calgary, Canada and I can confirm that he was not on any movie set or doing any tangible thing, the last time I saw him, he was busy washing plates in one local restaurant there (My source said authoritatively). I contacted one of his industry friends who also said Korede does not even have money to come back home.


Well, this story needs confirmation...I really need to get in touch with the Arole Are star..if these story is true, then I think the actor should just hustle for sometime, gather money and move back to Nigeria. "Ajo odabi ile"






Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment