L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Stop Denying Your Wife, Adokiye Attacks Kcee


Imo state beautiful singer, Adokiye Kyrian who offered her virginity to Boko Haram while soliciting for the release of Chibok girls, is in the news again.


Adokiye Kyrian

The ‘pretty virgin’ who just released the video of her single ‘Back Up’ has told Vanguard recently in an interview how she is irritated with popular Nigerian singer, Kcee’s actions towards his wife and children.
The 23-year old singer who is highly opinionated and cannot keep mute about what she does not like has said she is sad with the way the ‘Limpopo’ crooner, Kcee has been making a mess of his wife in the pages of newspapers and on social media.
Only in Nigeria a guy will marry and when he makes money he turns his wife into a slave. Look at Kcee, the musician. He is lucky he is not married to someone like me, I would have called on the gods of my village to strike him down for me,” She began.
Some guys in Nigeria are so irresponsible and it drives me insane and sometimes I wonder if ever I would want anything with a Nigerian guy. I am too scared of what our generation has become.
When I say turning his wife into a slave, I mean by denying her publicly. It is something too wrong for a responsible man to do. I fear if these young men are truly the people that would become leaders of tomorrow. People who deny their families?” She queried
When she was reminded that Kcee has said in the past that he is legally married to his wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo, the actress rebutted :” I wonder why someone that is officially married would do that. Kcee says he is not married in a story I read and he explained why he is not married. I pray he is happily married as you said he once claimed”.

Kcee and wife
It would be recalled that just recently, the Nigerian singer/actress, who gained international recognition over her public announcement to offer her virginity to the Boko haram sects for the release of the over 200 Chibok girls kidnapped on April 14 in Borno state was criticized by many in which she also came out with a message for her critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment