L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Saturday 27 September 2014

The White Lady Who Makes Nigerian Girls Jealous Over Mikel Obi



Olga Diyachenko is the Russian lady who has stolen Mikel Obi’s heart, though they have not been engaged but rumours have it that they are serious.
Olga knows how to keep some Nigerian girls talk, and she is not going to stop doing that, she has this
tweet about Mikel’s laugh that is making some ladies cough… “My favourite smile in the whole wide world.’ Talking about Mikel’s smile She joked ‘Ice bucket challenge?
She added “I forget! He doesn’t want to do it and pointless since he doesn’t have an Instagram account. We donated instead. Miss you guys. Owww, Sweet. Ur babies will be beautiful. Please take goodcare of the smile
A lady said “Nt sayin anytin......just prayin for dis girl dat mikel fuck her up.....cos I wil be d ist person to make jes of her
Another said “Toh...una don hear! oyibo chick don carry am go!....but Mikel left me behind for consolation price...so if u be naija chick wey been dey get crush on the bobo....errmmm...okay ! see me in my office unfailingly…

No comments:

Post a Comment