L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Thursday 30 October 2014

Aww! Omoni Oboli's Husband goes all romantic on her (Photo)

They have been married for 14 years and her husband showed what true romance means by sending her a bouquet of roses with a card attached to mark their anniversary.While some women would cherish Louboutins, Brazilian hair.... the excited actress and mother of 3 gushed ..

"Thank you babe @nnamdioboli for the biggest bouquet of roses I have ever gotten! I could hardly lift it up! Lol...The card reads


'To say that you are the best would imply that you are comparable. But to say that you are perfect would give you your rightful place among wives as I reflect. Many daughters have done well but you excel them all. Happy 14th anniversary to my dear wife who makes me daily stand tall'... This has got to be the cutest message ever! I could never express how much I love this man! #Happy14anniversaryTheObolis #Wekeepgoingstrong #WeareRoyalty"

No comments:

Post a Comment