L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Thursday 30 October 2014

Halle Berry Reveals How Her Boobs Stay Perky

Halle Berry opened up to Yahoo Style on how she keeps her boobs perky. The 48 year old mother of two said she takes the advice of her mum who told her to always wear a good bra, or gravity will show no mercy.
“My Mother said if I don’t want my boobs to hit my knees by the time I’m 30, always wear a bra, even to bed,”
On her husband Oliver Martinez changing her,she said

“I have definitely changed as a result of being married to a French husband,. “French women would not put their sweats on and run out to the market. So I care more about what I wear out of the house, because if not, he calls me out on it.“They put a lot of energy into their outerwear, but also their underwear,They’re not going to get caught in an emergency room without being prepared.”

No comments:

Post a Comment