L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Monday 13 October 2014

Shakira Shows Off Baby Bump, Says She Wants 9 Kids For Hubby



Spanish R and B queen, Shakira who has a one-year-old son has hinted the press about her second coming baby as she was spotted showing off her baby bump at the Launch of her new fragrance, Rock!
The singer told reporters on Thursday, October 9, 2014 that she has no problem dispensing as many children as possible for the Barcelona tally’s man,
Gerald Pique as he loves to be involved with kids and the fact that he “is very hand-on with everything.”

Shakira’s parents also express their joy about the pregnancy as they told Hola! Magazine that the second baby will be a boy and will become a companion to Milan, Shakira’s first son who will be two years old by January, 2014
On if she wants more children: “If it weren’t because of my music projects I would be pregnant already. I would love to have eight or nine kids with Gerard—my own fĂștbol team.”
On her relationship with Gerard, Shakira stated; “He’s with me because he wants to be with Shakira the person, not the celebrity. There’s real love, there’s no ulterior motives. And I’m with him because he’s the most amazing man I’ve ever met”. She gushes.
“We want the same things, we like the same things, we hate the same things. I have never been with someone so passionate in my life.” She added.
Shakira also said she would love to have nine kids with Gerald on ground that she wants to have her own “football team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment