L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Saturday 11 October 2014

Yemi Alade is my darling - Alex Ekubo



For those who don’t know who Alex Ekubo is, the guy is a one-time first runner up in the Mr Nigeria contest 2010. He’s a fast rising actor and “friend of Uti Nwachukwu”.
Recently, speculations were going viral that the Nollywood dude and Nigerian music act Yemi Alade, are in a relationship.

Following this rumour, the Nollywood act has come out to deny the story spreading like wildfire, saying, Yemi is just a darling and sweetheart to him. “Yemi is vibrant, she’s a breath of fresh air, and she’s young, creative and talented. Have you seen Yemi dance? I’ve been in two of her videos and she is my darling, a sweetheart and there are two things I don’t talk about; they are my finance and my relationship”. He said in an interview with Vanguard…

No comments:

Post a Comment