L.A.S MEDIA HOUSE

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Uh oh: Woman’s Rushed To Hospital After She Endures Painful 3-Hour Orgasm


File Photo
When pleasure goes to far, it becomes a great pain. A woman, known only as Liz, was taken to a Seattle hospital in the United States,  in agony after enduring a three-hour orgasm, Metro reports.
Liz reportedly became concerned when the pleasure continued long after she had finished having sex with her boyfriend Eric.

After two hours of continued orgasms, pleasure turned to pain, and she was taken to the hospital.
At first, medics thought she was in labour. But when they realised what was happening to her, they were able to stop the orgasms.
“”I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything,” Liz told the producers of TLC show, Sex Sent Me to the ER. “I started trying to drink wine to see if that would calm down my system. I tried just about every possible thing I could do to stop having an orgasm.”

No comments:

Post a Comment